The IPC RTP Designers Council Chapter announces a vendor trade show on
Tuesday November 13, 2001.   The event is geared toward anyone interested in
printed wiring board technologies. We will have vendors displaying their
products and services from the PWB fabrication, design and assembly fields.
We will also have Electronic Design Automation (EDA) vendors, component and
material suppliers. Free hors d'oeuvres and door prizes will be available
throughout the night. Feel free browse as much as you like. There is no
admission fee. The event will be held at the RTP Marriott Hotel, Routes I-40
and Miami Boulevard. It will run from 5:30 to 8:00 PM. Please join us to get
a lot of information in a short period of time.

For more information please see our web page or contact Steve Trasatto at
919-472-7583 or [log in to unmask] or Ed Valentine at 919-270-5145
.

http://www.ipc.org/rtp/index.html