There have been many messages about the tragic events of this week.  I'm certain they are appreciated by all, and it does provide a means of venting some frustration. Unity and concern for our brothers and sisters of the world will help bring us all closer to resolution.

We have a terrific network on this TechNet. To assure that emotional feelings don't get misinterpreted and friendships harmed, it's time to limit postings on this forum to technical issues.

Please do not reply to this message to the forum; agreement and concurrence are assumed from all members.

Cordially
Jack Crawford
IPC Director of Assy Stds and Tech