In a recent ISO 9001:2000 audit the discussion of process qualification came up.  I have to keep reminding myself "what makes sense for our business" and not get sucked into process qualification steps that (for us) are too onerous.  Keep in mind your product and the attributes that make it acceptable.  What do you need to measure to control this process and how often do you need to make the measurements to avert a rework or recall nightmare?

Phil Nutting
-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Gallegos [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Process Qualification

Good morning T-Netters.
I have been tasked to put together a Process Qualification Plan and would be Extremely Grateful
for some input from those in the trenches that might have had to do the same for ISO Certification.
I really don't know how to begin or where to start and what goes into this.

Thank you in advance for all of your help Tech Net....

Barry
P- 208.955-9771