Neil,

I you would like, I can post the images up on my web page for all to see. Just send them to me directly...

Regards,

-Steve Gregory-

I have some microsections of some DSPTH boards made by one of our suppliers
which show smearing on the vertical side of the outer copper layer.

Figure 3.2 of IPC6012 (page 12) shows the condition.  Having read IPC-6012
and IPC600 I am confused as to the acceptability of this.  I would
appreciate any comments or an offer from someone for me to send them
microsection photographs by e-mail direct (I understand the TechNet
automatically removes attachments.

Thanks,

Neil

Neil Atkinson - Quality Manager
Stadium Electronic Controls Division
Stephen House, Brenda Road, Hartlepool TS25 2BQ