From: Graham Naisbitt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: September 10, 2001 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Wetting Balances

Bev et al,

My thanks to Mike Fenner for the "nod-on", it seems appropriate for me to
issue a formal statement and flamers will have to excuse this one....

Concoat are in the final stages to acquire the business unit formerly known
as Multicore SPCID. This includes MUST II and Contaminometer. SoldaPro and
our Auto-SIR unit are already in place.

I am sorry if there are some support issues for the above, and I would ask
all Customer Techies to PLEASE inform me personally - I NEED this
information, and will address all of your questions. We intend putting in
place new service support facilities. Obviously I am anxious to learn of any
and all customer concerns that may be addressed off-TechNet.

I take on-board Bev's request, and confirm that I will be willing to be
involved with this proposal. Perhaps it could be fully reviewed at the
forthcoming IPC meeting in Orlando? I would suggest that we consider
producing a "Code of Practice" document. In this way, all the vendors have
input and most of the customer issues can be addressed. I can provide an
example of such a "Code of Practice" that was prepared via the NPL in the UK
for Thermal Profiling, and if anyone wants a copy, let me know off-line.

Jack, could you please inform me as to how else I could employ the IPC /
TechNet to notify both existing and potentially new customers?

Regards, Graham Naisbitt

http://  <http://www.concoat.co.uk/> www.concoat.co.uk

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams

For instant access to Product Data Sheets register on the Tech-Shot area of
http:// www.concoat.co.uk <http://www.concoat.co.uk/>

Concoat Limited
Alasan House, Albany Park
CAMBERLEY GU16 7PH UK