From: Barry Gallegos [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Process Qualification

Good morning T-Netters.
I have been tasked to put together a Process Qualification Plan and would be Extremely Grateful
for some input from those in the trenches that might have had to do the same for ISO Certification.
I really don't know how to begin or where to start and what goes into this.

Thank you in advance for all of your help Tech Net....

Barry
P- 208.955-9771