From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jack Bryant
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 7:21 PM
Subject: [TN] Assembly Inspection/verification.

TechNet,

Has anyone tried to use templates or overlays at the end of a machine process or the end of a progressive line as a quick check for polarity or component orientations? If so what type of materials did you make your overlays from? Were they conductive for ESD? Where did you have your templates made? Can a board house make these from Gerber data? Stencil shop? I would appreciate your comments. Thanks.

J. Bryant