-----Original Message-----
From: Joyce Koo
Sent: August 20, 2001 8:37 AM
To: 'Peter Swanson'
Subject: RE: [TN] lightspeed adhesive

Peter,
the adhesive is from Siemon Cable for optoelectronic usage.  It is 2
parts adhesive for termination.  No data sheet, but I got the Primer
MSDS.  You can only get as a kit from Siemon, including splice protector
and fiber cable strippers, etc.
Steve found the stuff and forwarded to me.  He is excellent.
Best regards,
                                                               joyce