Hi Wolfgang,

...had the same observation that Phil did. Looking at where the leads coming
are through the board on the bottom, on the left side of the connector, the
leads are at the top of the holes, whereas on the rightside, they are towards
the bottom...so it does seem like there is some slop in the holes...

But as you state, things were okay before...what really changed? Sometimes,
when teams change, there may be some "tribal knowledge" that disappears along
with certain team members...

I work at a CM, and I can state that we do build things per our customers
needs that haven't been documented on their end...we try to put these
"special" things in our work instructions so that the product meets "Form,
fit, and function"...it can be a very daunting task sometimes...and sometimes
we get bloodied and bruised through it all.

In situations like this, it's really easy to point fingers at each other and
turn the whole situation in to a very negative deal...hard feelings on both
sides. I think that everything should be laid-out objectivley on the table,
understand what really happened, fix it, and then move on...

My guess is that your CM truely wants your business, and wants to do a good
job for you...but maybe made some changes in the team that once did the work,
and wasn't aware that things weren't documented as well as they should have
been...be it on their part or yours...

-Steve Gregory-