From: John Fischbach [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 7:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Silver finish

Sorry I cannot help with this question but i am looking for more information on silver finish.

What board house is doing silver finish for you and what is the price difference from standard Tin/lead HASL.

Any information would be great!!

Thanks,
John

"Danny W. Harkins" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

07/26/01 02:49 PM
Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to danny.harkins