Hi Everyone!

Still hot as Hades, here...looks like we're looking at +100-degree days all
this week!
They did an interesting thing on one of the local news station here to
illustrate how hot it gets inside a car, and why it's really crazy to leave
kids or pets inside cars when it gets this hot...they actually baked cookies
inside a car!!! Enough of that...

Daan's asked me to post a picture for him up on our web site. Go to:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/index.html

I've got a picture of a flex-rigid board with a greenish spot on the
copperplane, under the coverlayer. I would like to know what this is, and if
it we should reject it or not.

Daan Terstegge
SMT Centre
Thales Communications