Seems like Charlie has still got some problems with the virus his computer
was infected with a month or two ago...this email was sent out by Outlook
express via a virus, not Charlie...

It probably had an attachment with it, but the TechNet listserver stripped it
off. If any of you get this email from Charlie's computer directly, delete
it...

The virus looks up *.doc files on your computer and randomly places the text
from these files in the body of the messages it sends out...tries to make the
messages look more legitimate...

Pretty sneaky, huh? This ain't Charlie, it's a virus...

-Steve Gregory-