From: Stephen R. Gregory [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 8:38 PM
Subject: Just a question...

I've gotta off-the-wall question...am I the only one that faces the stuff
that I post about, or am I the only one that posts about the problems I see?

Just curious...

It seems like I have a "black-cloud" following me...if that's the case,
maybe
I should persue a different profession....hehehe.

Anyways, do any of you see the same stuff that I do? Does this stuff go with

the territory? Kinda think it does, but nobody whines like I do...hehehe.

Thanks....

-Steve Gregory-