Steve,

I see some of the items you have posted but certainly not all of them.  I really enjoy your posts with pic's and then all of the responses.  It has helped me in my job without having to post.

Kathy

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/17/01 10:37PM >>>
I've gotta off-the-wall question...am I the only one that faces the stuff
that I post about, or am I the only one that posts about the problems I see?
Just curious...

It seems like I have a "black-cloud" following me...if that's the case, maybe
I should persue a different profession....hehehe.

Anyways, do any of you see the same stuff that I do? Does this stuff go with
the territory? Kinda think it does, but nobody whines like I do...hehehe.

Thanks....

-Steve Gregory-