Michael,

We make quite a few of these for solder stenciling. I'm sure we could easily adapt one for your process. Give me a buzz  or emal me offline:
Chuck Smith 972-494-1911
From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Michael Lester
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] solder mask tables

Happy Friday...and in Northern Ohio USA- welcome Mr. or Mrs. Sun!!
We have just practiced processing .014 Pyralux pc bds.  All went well until
we had to solder mask the boards.  We use a hand screened thermal cured mask.
 The boards are impossible because of warp factor.  Does anyone out there
know of  a screening table with a vacuum to hold the boards in place for hand
screening?
Thanks.
Mike