Techies

As usual, you folks come up with all the best ideas - many caused some sense of amusement some, like clothes optional, proved a hit idea with our male staff - and me! My coating room supervisor is a lovely woman....all in good humour folks!

The Swamp Cooler is an intriguing idea but putting a new reflective roof over the entire factory was taking things a little too far. Short term we will go with the portable chillers, Gad this heat's too much Carruthers! Jeeves, another Gin and Tonic there's a good chap....

Regards, Graham Naisbitt

http://www.concoat.co.uk

For instant access to Product Data Sheets register on the Tech-Shot area of http://www.concoat.co.uk

Concoat Limited