Hello Techies,

I wonder if anyone can come up with some good ideas for our little problem:

We now have a heatwave with the temperature at over 30 DegC in the shade that's 86 in old money.

Our conformal coating room which is 10,000 cubic feet (that's 283.17 in new money) is extracted at 5000 cubic feet per minute = 30 exchanges per hour.

The problem is, I cannot easily chill that amount of air without incurring the wrath of the Euro-Environmental Lobby (we call them Eels! If you need to figure out why, then you need to get out more)

Can anyone suggest a novel, but effective way I can chill my staff - apart from freezing their wages of course!

What a year, first we drown then we cook - yours in anticipation Larry the Lobster.

RegardsRegards, Graham Naisbitt

http://www.concoat.co.uk

For instant access to Product Data Sheets register on the Tech-Shot area of http://www.concoat.co.uk

Concoat Limited