Hi Jim!!

Have you called Indium yet? We've used their solder foil here before, but it
is ribbon, and too narrow and thick for what you are asking for..

But if you call them and ask for Mindy (315) 853-4900, I think she can hook
you up.
They do have a minimum buy, but it's only $545, not $3000...I don't know how
much you'll get for $545, but it won't be thousands of feet. Oh, the widest
standard size they do is 4-inches. You can get any other size custom though...

-Steve Gregory-