Hi Hann!!

You know about all the info that is on the IPC website don't you? Go to:

http://www.ipc.org

and then click on "Industry Data and Market Research" and you find a bunch of
stuff there. There's also a couple of other good sites as well:

http://www.ebnonline.com/

http://www.pcbcafe.com/

-Steve Gregory-

Hi Technet,

I'm trying to find out if there're any indices or data published monthly,
quarterly that can help me track the following industries's performances. I
know something like the PCB Book to Bill indices are pretty good
information for PCB assembly can anyone suggest some other forms of
published global data/indices that is similar to this for the other
industries?? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Industries:
1) Semiconductor
2) PCB Assembly
3) Disk Drives
4) Handheld Industry
5) System Assembly - Computer, laptops etc.

Best regards,
Hann