Michael,

We make quite a few of these for solder stenciling. I'm sure we could easily
adapt one for your process. Give me a buzz  or emal me offline:
Chuck Smith 972-494-1911
  From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Michael Lester
  Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 3:01 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: [TN] solder mask tables

  Happy Friday...and in Northern Ohio USA- welcome Mr. or Mrs. Sun!!
  We have just practiced processing .014 Pyralux pc bds.  All went well
until
  we had to solder mask the boards.  We use a hand screened thermal cured
mask.
   The boards are impossible because of warp factor.  Does anyone out there
  know of  a screening table with a vacuum to hold the boards in place for
hand
  screening?
  Thanks.
  Mike