Hey Bev!!!

I just got a info packet in the mail from that company I posted about before
(Sessions of York), I requested some info about their "WaterMark" labels.

I think this is EXACTLY what you're looking for!

They even sent me some sample labels. What they advertise that they are
mainly used for is a means to indicate whether on not parcels and packages
that are being delivered have been protected from the elements and not gotten
wet.

The way that the label indicates this is by a means of a black ink that if
exposed to water will bleed onto the white area of the label coloring it red.

The web page is again at:  http://www.sessionsof york.co.uk

-Steve Gregory-