Hey Lobster Man!!

I feel for ya'...last summer here in Oklahoma, just when the mercury was
hitting 40 C., we lost one of our two main chillers here...whew! There were a
few days that we shutdown all of our automation, test equipment, etc. because
of worrying about frying something it was that hot on the floor...

I suggested "clothing optional" days, but that didn't go over too well with
management...hehehe.

Russell gave some good ideas...we almost rented some portable air
conditioning units, they rent them in quite few places here in the states,
used with tents that are set-up for special events here, but I don't know if
you have access to stuff like that in the UK. Turns out they got our chillers
fixed before things got that far...

Is there anyway that you could restrict the changes of air that you do now?
Do you really need that kind of circulation? Something that we've done here
recently is that we've had our roof redone. We needed anyway it to fix some
leaks, but at the same time we had the roofing material converted to a white
material, really does make a difference as far as the amount of heat that is
absorbed by the roof...possibly you could change the color of the roof? (not
knowing what kind of roof you have...)

Wish you luck buddy!!!

-Steve Gregory-