Techies
=A0
As usual, you folks come up with all the best ideas - many caused some
sense of amusement some, like clothes optional, proved a hit idea with
our male staff - and me! My coating room supervisor is a lovely
woman....all in good humour folks!
=A0
The Swamp Cooler is an intriguing idea but putting a new reflective =
roof
over the entire factory was taking things a little too far. Short term
we will go with the portable chillers, Gad this heat's too much
Carruthers! Jeeves, another Gin and Tonic there's a good chap....

Regards, Graham Naisbitt

http:// www.concoat.co.uk

For instant access to Product Data Sheets register on the Tech-Shot =
area
of http:// www.concoat.co.uk=20

Concoat =
Limited=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0
Alasan House, Albany Park
CAMBERLEY GU16 7PH UK
Phone: +44 (0)1276 691100
Fax: +44 (0)1276 691227