From: Kathy Kuhlow [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 1:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Inspection

Our standard is that if a part can not be positively identified on the part itself. The original reel would be verified to a component on the assembly and a component off of the reel.  They must  match (color, termination style, width, length).  If the part is still not able to be identified then a component will be removed and tested with the appropriate test equipment.

Kathy