TECHNETTERS

I am currently trying to set up an experiment using paste printing and glue dot dispensing to help reduce solder wave defects, I feel I have covered all of my bases as far as stencil design, adhesive dot parameters and reflow profile, however my problem is that I am facing a certain amount of skepticism about creating unreliable solder joints by reflowing then wave soldering the joints.  I was wondering if anyone out there has went through this change and has some feedback that could help me put these fears to rest.  This is a no-clean solder process.

Donn E Steffen
Senior Quality Engineev
VDO Control Systems
Ph# 219-920-6052
Fax# 219-925-8710
Cell# 219-417-2926
Pager# 219-430-2826

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

***

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden!