From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Bissonnette, Jean-Francois
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 11:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] L leads soldering question

Hello Technetters,

Is there any requirements regarding the maximum distance between L leads and the surface of the
pad? I believe that this distance could be considered as dim G in IPC  I've got a board with lifted leads and it
causes the distance between the board and the lead to be more than one lead thickness (say
about 1.5 leads between the lead and the pad).

WABTEC CORPORATION CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The content contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.