From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Bob Arciolla
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] temperature

Good Afternoon,

I am looking for some input as far as what is the highest the top side temperature can be on a pcb going over the wave solder before there is damage (bonding) to components (ex: transistors, IC's etc). Any help would be appreciated. We are seeing around 254 degrees F

Thanks in advance,

Bob Arciolla   [log in to unmask]