Good day TechNet!
I'm looking for recommendations today.  I need an adhesive that I can dot dispense on circuit boards (Dispense head on a GSM-1) and cure in the same oven profile as a solder paste reflow profile.  I've got a couple of parts that need a bit of extra grip on the board (for vibration resistance).  The parts are SMT paste attached, so the glue will have to cure at the same time as the paste reflows.
We currently run Loctite 3609 for our glue requirements, but I'm not comfortable running it through the higher temperatures of a reflow profile.

Can anyone recommend a suitable adhesive for this purpose?  If you are the supplier please contact me direct, no SPAM to the TechNet please!

As always, Thanks!  And a good weekend to all.

regards

Graham Collins
Process Engineer, Litton Systems Canada, Atlantic Facility
(902) 873-2000 ext 6215