MEETING OF THE SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND CHAPTER

OF THE IPC DESIGNERS COUNCIL

Date: Wednesday, the 7th of February 2001

Where: Connies Restaurant - Derby, Ct.

Time: Networking 6:00pm, Meeting 7:00pm

Topic: 2001, A Yearly Review

The year 2000 proved to be a fruitful year for our chapter. The board of
directors have developed a program that they feel will surpass last years
program.

We will offer a preview about this year’s meetings and topics. Among the
highlights is a full day workshop on EMI Control by Rick Hartley, Applied
Innovations. We have listened to your requests and have scheduled some very
informative plant tours. It’s time to get together and really look at what is
planned for 2001. It would be helpful to have as much input as possible to
put together programs that will help our members.

Other Business:

In addition, we will be holding elections for chapter officers. Make your
voice heard; your attendance is greatly appreciated.

You are requested to RSVP Vin Stabile by end of business on Tuesday at (203)
968-1403 or  [log in to unmask]

Directions to Connie’s Restaurant:

Take Route 84 to Route 8 South.
Take Route 8 to Route 34, towards Derby.
Make a right turn at the SECOND traffic light.
Connies is one block, on the right.