Technetters

I am a Quality Engineer on a Safety Product that has a Leak Test requirement. We are using a die cast aluminum housing that has a porosity issue. I want to find out if there are any one in the TECH NET world that might have some experience in leak detection methods. Water is out of the picture. Because of the vertura effect, water can be sucked into a housing. I am presently using water for troubleshooting purposes, but everything that is applied to water is scrap. I have tried Helium gas but this is not always reliable and repeatable. Is there anyone out there that can help me out in this dilemma?

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

***

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden!