From: Bob Arciolla [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] fractured joints

About two weeks ago I questioned whether clipping leads (and possible
fractured joints) was a problem if there was a good fillet on the component
side of the board. The main input I received back is that there is a chance
of corrousion to the leads. Last week I asked if this would still be a
problem if the PCB was totally encapsulated and a vacuum pulled on the
units. Any input?????

WABTEC CORPORATION CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The content contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.