Ahne,

1.  We run the stencil cleaner at room temperature - maybe colder when
water is changed

2.  we use smartsonic 440-R smt detergent made for the cleaner

3.  We use a standard smartsonic ultrasonic stencil cleaner

4.  Production told me they change the detergent when the boards are not
clean after the cleaning cycle is done.
     I am not comfortable with this method.  What does everyone recommend
for changing the cleaning solution?

Tenison Stone

"Ahne Oosterhof" <[log in to unmask]> on 02/20/2001 10:06:48 AM

Please respond to <[log in to unmask]>