Everyone,

I'm having an interesting problem with fall out from production.  There is
one leg on one component in one position (with others of the same component
with no problem) that appears to have a wetting problem.  However, the
fillets are well formed (not beaded up).  There is a crack under the solder
pad, though.  Also, the solder has a flaky appearance.  If you are
interested, I could send a picture of the joint directly to your email, let
me know.  We've had about 10 failures in production with one field return
already.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Stokes