Hi technetters,

I'm looking at a design of a PC Ass'y with a collar heat-sink
for a TO-3.  In the specs it is said to have an excellent thermal
conductivity.  There is no indication of thermal compound to be
used with it.  With all heat-sink I've used in the past we had to
use such compound... shouldn't any used with this kind of
heat sink???

Thanks.

JF

WABTEC CORPORATION CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The content contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.