From: Ed Popielarski [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 8:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Let's hook-up at APEX...

Hi all!

I'm in on the fun, as long as it's on the 18th  (last day) 'cuz I've got to be up in Chicago on biz early in the week.

May I suggest someplace (Hooters?) in the GasLight District?

Regards,

Ed Popielarski
QTA Machine
10 Mc Laren, Ste. D
Irvine, Ca. 92618

Ph: 949-581-6601
Fx: 949-581-2448

http://www.qta.net

Check out our BGA Baller and Process Equipment Services!