From: Barry Gallegos [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 6:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Drilling through Assemblies

Good day to all.

We have accepted an order of PCB's to assemble for a customer. this customer
has requested that we make some modifications to the boards that they are
providing. the want for us to Drill several holes in the board to insert
some through hole components into.

my question is this. is there any special type dill press that we should
use, or any special type of drill bit. what speed should the drill run at
and any other special precautions that I should be aware of.

Barry Gallegos, PE
Western Electronics, LLC

1550 South Tech Lane
Meridian, Idaho 83642