Hi Technetters,
I hope that someone here will be able to help me out in my fishing through the archives.
Let's say - I want to get all messages on a certain subject starting 1 Jan 198 till today. I have used the "search" command but it had two drawbacks:
- It presented only the first 100 messages on the subject.
- It presented only the first few rows of the message.

Do you know how can I make the server send me, let's say, all messages (full text) since a certain date (even if there are more than 100).

Merry X-mass and a Happy New-Year for all,

Yehuda Weisz