Hey all,

I am looking for a snapshot consensus on the use of nitrogen in the assembly process for reflow as well as in wave solder where the flux vehicle is organic water soluble flux.

what does it buy me. for the cost. I have no equipment in place for nitrogen and my ovens are not even retrofit able. the wave is upgradeable but is a Vitronics delta wave that has reduced drossing process on it that is using organic water soluble flux.

I am just asking for some industry experts opinions on this process.

I would like to say thank you for any help in advance.

Barry Gallegos, PE
Western Electronics, LLC
110 E. 43rd st. Boise, ID. 83714
P-208-377-1557