  From: Tony Steinke
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 3:40 PM
  Subject: [TN] ammoniacal etchers

  Greetings fellow technetters,

  We are currently evaluating a new ammoniacal etch system and wondered if I could get some feedback
  from on hands experience of the reliability, quality, durability and overall performance of the equipment manufacturers. The three systems we are interested in are Hollmuller, Atotech/Chemcut 547xi, and
  Dalux CF or EF series. Any input or information would be greatly appreciated.

  Tony Steinke
  Process Engineer

  Circuit Technologies
  3622 Clearview Parkway