Hi,

I'm working on an application to solder a 5mm diameter pill thermistor to a leadframe.  The leadframe has two paddles one for each side of the thermistor electrode.

I am soldering the part using a Panasonic softbeam machine with a split cable. (feeding solder from both sides of the pill). and this machine is mounted on a dial.  I need to apply liquid rosin based flux (specific gravity 0.890 ) to the pill in the station prior to the soldering station without a messy operation (application being from the sides).  I estimate I need to apply between .0003 to .001 cc of flux on each side of the pill.   Could somebody tell me what flux dispensing system would be the most adequate for this application?  The amount of flux has to be enough to clean the part, but not too much that drips from the 5mm diameter part.

Regards,
Patty