We have a bunch of boards where after wave soldering the solder mask is wrinkled.
We have quaratined the remaining bare PCB's but really need to use the ones that are wrinkled.
We have performed the IPC test using adhesive tape and the mask does peel off.
My question to the technet guru's is,  What can we do to these boards so that we can use them?
We varnish coat all the boards- will this provide enough protection, what about if we double coat them?
Any suggestions or helpfull hints would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Stephen Thornton
Engineering Manager Tytronics
12 Circuit Drive Hendon SA 5014