From: Brian Ellis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 5:33 PM
To: TechNet E-Mail Forum.; Pao, JacobKH
Subject: Re: [TN] Thermohidrograph

A thermohygrograph, which is what I assume you are meaning, is an
instrument to record the temperature and relative humidity. It usually
consists of a drum, rotating over 24 hours, on which is clipped a paper
chart, with two pens drawing squiggly lines, one attached to a bimetal
spiral for the temperature and the other to a hair hygrometer movement
for the humidity. Very useful for putting into rooms where you are
stencilling solder paste, etc. to check that the environment is
correctly controlled.

Brian