Dear Tech

We just would like to find out whether CCL define limitation of shelf-life of CCL (years) and define storage condition  If CCL have been kept for > x ? years, what kind of (IPC) reliability or performance test should be conducted. If no test method defined in IPC, would you please advise the test conditions.

I have been told by suppliers that CCL shelf-life is unlimited as long as it kept under the roof (25C-40C; 50%-80% rH).

Some types of laminates have been kept for years and we would like to dispose with good technical justification.

Looking forward to your advice urgently.

Best regards,