Fellow TechNetters,

    Please allow me to re-introduce myself my name is William Sullivan C.I.D, I have been active in the semiconductor industry for four long years now,  in my past life I headed up the PCB design team for Wentworth Labs, ( Probe card designer).

My new life in my opinion is much better, I am working for Integrated Technology corporation (ITC) witch is also in the semiconductor business, We build analyzers that test probe cards for functionality. We also support our customers by supplying mother boards for each of there custom tester layouts, witch finally brings me to my dilemma,

these mother boards have a large panel size and I am finding it difficult to find a fabrication house that can support  22width x 24 long . Can some please point me in the right direction .

all help will be greatly appreciated.

William Sullivan C.I.D
PCB, Design Engineer
Integrated Technology Corporation