From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Brooks Bill
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 5:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] PCB Materials - Thermal conduction

To: Technet

I am interested in what is known about thermal conductivity and PCB
materials. I see a lot of CTE interest but no thermal conductivity for
cooling the electronics going on.... Has anyone out there had any experience
with this sort of problem? What sort of materials are being used or
experimented with? Thanks in advance...

Bill Brooks
Senior PCB Designer - [log in to unmask]
Zoneworx, Inc.
40925 County Center Drive, STE 200
Temecula, CA 92591
http://www.zoneworx.com
Tel: (909) 296-1226 x 1037
Co-Director / Education Officer / Webmaster
for the San Diego Chapter of the IPC Designers Council

http://www.ipc.org/SanDiego/index.html

http://home.fda.net/bbrooks/pca/