BGA Reballing Services
Soldering Technologies International, Inc. in Madison, AL can make you a fixture to reball.  I am not sure how high of a pin count they can do but you might want to contact them at 256-461-9191 and try to speak to Jim Raby or Diana Bradford.  I use to work for them in one of my former lives. Need to always ask questions or give enough information such as flux used, cleaning, is the BGA susceptible to warping, etc.  Doug Pauls' company did an article that covered cleanliness of BGAs. Jon
-----Original Message-----
From: Houston, Terri [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 6:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] BGA Reballing Services

Hi All,

We have a high pin-count BGA that needs to be reballed, and I found the following companies offer reballing services.

San Jose EMS Operations
ProTronics
Adapter Technologies
Six Sigma
SMT Unlimited

I'd appreciate hearing of any direct experience working with these companies (or others in the US that do reballing) to help in our decision of what company to work with.

Thanks in advance,
Terri