RE: [DC] Suggestions for gerber viewers

Jim, you'll probably get a lot of responses on this question as I've seen this asked before.  Everyone has a favorite that's for sure.  Me, I use Wise Software Solutions GerbTool.  It can be licensed at various levels of "power", but we use it only for viewing our Gerber outputs so it has minimal capabilities.  It'll import and export Gerber, HPGL, and DXF in it's base state.  It's easy to use, and Wise is quick to answer any software problems that may arise.

Tom Hybiske
DRS Communications Co., LLC
Wyndmoor, PA