  From: Le Dai Tri
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 4:46 AM
  Subject: [TN] CAM350 software recommendation

  Hi TechNetter,

  We (PWB fabricator) will install CAM350 for making Drilling and Router data
  (Hitachi format output).
  Unfortunately I sent one email ([log in to unmask]) but could not reach the recipient.
  Would someone be able to give me the right name and email may I can contact ?
  (I can not use Internet now).

  Does anybody have such experience of using CAM350 for making Drilling
  and Router data (Hitachi format output)? which options I should include with ?

  Any feedback would be appreciated.

  Best regards,
  TRI
  E-Mail: [log in to unmask]