hi to all
i want to know the minimun distance between two trace on a standard fr4 material
with a pollution level of 2 (from vde0110).

the voltage is 230vac for the trace under the mains and 380vac for the power section
in europe we look a table from CEI EN 60335-1 that say to use 1 mm every 100v for
level 2 of pollution and 1 mm every 150v for 2 level

is there similar for UL standard ?

we make coffee machine and i look on the UL197 standard (table 28.1) that say a minimun
distance of 4mm or 3.2mm for 126 to 250vac (in the U.S. we sell only single phase machine).

thank's a lot
roberto radaelli
rancilio coffee machine
e-mail [log in to unmask]