George,
   I don't know of any converters that will work 100% form one tool to another. Someone else may have some better information on that. The way we have done this is basically re-enter the schematics. We currently don't have the NT version of Mentor running however from what I understand, UNIX or NT in Mentor seem to go back and forth ok. If you can't find anything to do the job for you, give me a call or drop a line and maybe we can help. BTW, why are you converting? Is the company moving to Mentor?

Later...

Regards,
Scott Decker

AKA: PadMasterson
Mentor Design, Phoenix
4500 S. Lakeshore Dr., Suite 339, Tempe, AZ 85282
(480) 730-2600 ext. 284 FAX: (480) 730-2640
Web site: www.e2ecorp.com

e2E  Corporation
Reducing Time to Market & Enabling Knowledge